Who Should Consider Solvent Recycling?
Anyone seeking a safe, simple and cost effective solution to dispose of solvents used in their cleaning or production process should consider industrial solvent recycling, including:
- Painting, refinishing and coating facilities that use paint thinner
- Transportation industries including shipyards , aircraft maintenance , and vehicle production and repair
- Printing industries
- Manufacturing operations
- Energy support services
- Fiberglass production
- Military support operations
- Environmental service companies
- Furniture makers
- Repair facilities
Alternatives to Solvent Disposal
Solvent Waste Management designs and manufactures equipment that cleans contaminated solvents in such a way that the customer is able to reclaim and reuse solvents again and again, thus saving on both the cost of disposal and the cost of new materials.
The waste from the solvent washer machines consolidates into a more easily handled residue. It can be pulled out of the machine as a fairly solid unit that can easily be transferred to drums or other disposal containers. It is a lot cleaner than the slurry or slush commonly dealt with.The Solvent Washer
- Reduces the need to purchase new solvents
- Reduces and simplifies regulatory reporting
- Minimizes on-site storage of hazardous wastes
- Pays for itself within a matter of months
In addition, recycling is the preferred method of disposal by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote or call us today at 1.800.617.7602