Solvent Distillation Machines
How does Solvent Washer work?
The Solvent Washer, designed and manufactured by Solvent Waste Management, Inc., uses a state-of-the-art distillation process to reclaim solvents that have become contaminated in cleaning operations. The Solvent Washer heats a solvent to its boiling point, causing the solvent to vaporize and separate from its contaminants. The vapor is then passed through a water condenser where it condenses into a clean, reusable solvent.
Customers from a variety of different industries have found application for our solvent distillation machines.
Solvent Waste also offers the opportunity to purchase used solvent recycling machines
The Solvent Washer has numerous design features which make it safe, simple, and cost effective.
Distillation Machine Features:
- Various models to process from 8 gallons per shift to over 70 gallons per shift.
- Available for Hazardous Locations (Class 1, Division 2, Group D)
- Continuous feed processing on the SW30, SW55, and SW70 models.
- Virtually no moving parts for trouble free operation.
- Easy to operate- Simply fill the tank and press the “Start” button. System has automatic shutdown at the end of the cycle.
- Redundant safety features including automatic safety shutdown for excessive temperature and pressure conditions.
- Leasing program available for instant savings.
Made with pride in the USA.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote or call us today at 1.800.617.7602